- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front- end frameworks.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DOD security clearance including citizenship, criminal record and credit worthiness in the future if requested by company/client.
- Experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
Creative Radicals is a software company that develops specialized solutions for emergency management, first responder support, security, executive protection, and threat management. Our work is technically challenging and in support of important missions around the world. We are looking for talented, dedicated people to join our team and help us continue to deliver top-quality technical solutions for our customers. To learn more about our company, please visit https://www.creativeradicals.com.
We value our team members and offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
- Competitive Salary
- Premium Health Plan
- Dental and Vision
- Life/AD&D Benefits
- Casual work environment
We are looking for creative, smart people who are passionate about technology. If you are interested in this position, please send us a cover letter telling us why you want to be a part of our team of creative radicals. Please include your resume and available start date.