System & Network Engineer
Creative Radicals is seeking a full-time System & Network Engineer to join our team in our McLean, VA office. This position will work directly with the engineering and implementation teams to manage both our internal systems and customer deployments. Our ideal candidate will have a supportive, team-oriented mindset and will take the lead to ensure our IT systems are highly available and secure. We are a small company, growing quickly, and are looking for people who enjoy working as a member of a fast-paced, agile team.
• Manage and deploy MDM managed security policies, application and rulesets.
• Install and configure operating systems (macOS and Windows).
• Methodically troubleshoot computer issues
• Keep track of all I.T. inventory and prepare / reimage systems to be distributed to new and current employees.
• Manage accounts via Office 365 (Microsoft Azure AD).
• Support office network, system security, printers and phone system
• Work with external IT vendors supporting office connectivity, security and mobile requirements in addition to software license management, hardware purchases and maintenance agreements
• A learning opportunity will exist to support company’s cloud-based products supporting external customers
Skills & Knowledge
• Windows and macOS operating systems.
• Basic scripting in bash and PowerShell.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve common computer issues.
• Strong organizational skills: ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints
• Basic understanding of:
o Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4)
Experience & Education
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Systems Administration
• Associate degree or equivalent work experience
• Veterans highly encouraged to apply
• Must be a U.S. citizen. Background check required prior to start of employment.
Creative Radicals LLC is a software company that develops specialized solutions for emergency management, first responder support, security, executive protection, and threat management. Our work is technically challenging and in support of important missions around the world. We are looking for talented, dedicated people to join our team and help us continue to deliver top-quality technical solutions for our customers. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.creativeradicals.com.
We value our team members and offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
• Competitive Salary
• Premium Health Plan
• Dental and Vision
• Life/AD&D Benefits
• Casual work environment